The capabilities of a skilled nurse are highly valued in the home health care team. Skilled Nurses supervise the client’s overall health after a hospital discharge or when the client opts to continue the recovery treatment at home instead of in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
Our nurses make it possible for clients to be close to their loved ones while receiving structured health care. The Skilled Nursing program covers:
- Venipuncture for Lab Test
- Wound Care
- Surgical Dressing
- IV Therapy
- Diabetic Instruction and Counseling
- G.I. Tube Feeding Management
- Medication Management
- Blood Pressure and Vital Signs Monitoring
- Wound Vac Therapy
- Catheter Care and Management
- Ostomy Care
- Heart Condition Supervision
If you need a skilled nurse to help you with your recovery at home, please give us a call at 443-518-6017, 267-636-2141 or 267-636-2143. Our staff is standing by to answer your questions and address your concerns about Skilled Nursing.