Our home health aides assist clients at home with basic tasks whether on a live-in arrangement or intermittently as preferred. Home Health Aides are trained with CPR and are certified to administer First-Aid. They also work with the rest of the home health care team to ensure the continuity of care for the client.
Home Health Aides promote your quality of life at home by providing assistance with:
- Bathing, Grooming and Personal Hygiene
- Blood pressure and temperature monitoring (Vital Signs)
- Grocery Shopping
- Incontinence (Incontinent Care / Toileting)
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Medication Management
- Mobility Assistance (General Ambulation: Transfers, Getting up from the bed, Moving around the home, etc.)
- Running Errands
- Simple Wound Care
Call 443-518-6017, 267-636-2141 or 267-636-2143 to inquire about Home Health Aide services brought to you directly at home. We are looking forward to the opportunity of helping you or your loved one improve quality of life despite health struggles. We are here to support you in any way that we can.